If you are fast, quality minded and really skilled on an industrial sewing machine, then you might be the one we are looking for at Thi Thao Copenhagen
- You will get to sew clothes for a long range of high-profile women.
- You will get to work with some of the prettiest dresses made in Denmark, lots of small business-wear collections, and frequent adjustments to the individual customer’s measurements.
The profile we are looking for
- Works steadily, efficiently and self confidently.
- Is interested in and understands how to sew high quality clothes – even when we are busy.
- Understands that our customers are more important than anything else, and is therefore willing to make an extra effort when needed.
- Has good spirits and help create a good atmosphere in a hectic workday with tight deadlines.
- Fair pay and opportunity to schedule your work hours between 9h00 and 18h00.
- Opportunity to help create clothes for many leading powerwomen.
- A workplace with room for differences where we all cooperate to create unique clothes.
- Opportunity to work with advanced designs and to participate in making them come alive in luxurious fabrics.
Do you want to know more?
Write us on email@example.com, or call Kasper Ramlov Hyttel on 41 57 90 82.
How to apply
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is a good idea to attach pictures of clothes you have previously made. For relevant candidates the recruitment process includes a practical test of your sewing skills.