Seamstress and Digital Marketer
If you are really good on an industrial sewing machine and also know about the practical side of digital marketing, then it might be you we are looking for at Thi Thao Copenhagen
At Thi Thao Copenhagen we have built a largely sustainable fashion company, and we have been fortunate to grow our business by focusing on superior products. We have a strong base of loyal customers and much of our growth comes from customers recommending us to their network. In order for us to continue our growth, we have decided to increase our focus on our digital marketing, and we are looking for someone who can both help us sew our products and help us post them on our digital platforms.
The job is two-fold. In the first 2 months you will spend about 2 days a week on digital marketing and 3 days a week on sewing. After that, we will evaluate the balance between the 2 aspects of the job.
We are looking for highly skilled seamstresses or tailors – or someone who has the potential to reach a high level in a short time.
- You will get the chance to sew clothes for a large number of highly profiled women
- You will also get the chance to help create some of the most beautiful dresses in Denmark, lots of limited business-wear collections and make frequent individual adjustments
- You will also photograph and sometimes edit your pictures
- You will get to post the photographs on our own website and help us build a B2B-platform for selected styles that we will market internationally B2B towards the retailer segment
- If your skills allow it, you might also become involved in our social media handling
The Profile we are Looking For
- You work fast and reliably and with confidence in your practical sewing tasks
- You are interested in and know what it means to sew high-quality clothes – also when we are busy
- You understand that our customers are more important than anything else, and therefore you are also will to go the extra mile when it is needed
- You come to work with a positive attitude and help us create a good atmosphere in a busy workday with tight deadlines
- We are open to different solutions regarding number of work hours and experience levels. Maybe you have been sewing for 20 years or just 3
- We are a growing company which means that opportunities arise and you can get to influence your job tasks
- A fair pay and flexibility in placing your work hours between 9am and 6pm
- The possibility to be involved in sewing clothes for a large number of prominent Danish powerwomen
- A workplace in comfortable surroundings in the centre of Copenhagen where we value personal differences and cooperate to create unique clothes for our customers
- A chance to work with advanced designs and help create them in luxurious fabrics
If you want to know more
Write us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Kasper Ramlov Hyttel on (+45) 41 57 90 82.
How to apply
Send your application and your CV to email@example.com. You are welcome to attach pictures of clothes you have made. Please note that our hiring process includes a practical test of your tailoring skills.